Friday 20 April 2012

Task 6a: Pilot's

So here's a Link to my Pilot Survey:

Pilot Survey upon Performing Arts.

In terms of my Pilot Interview, for this I am going to ask a range of different people within and out of the performing arts business. I want to know how they feel about the industry, the teaching ect. For this I am going to ask my Mum, Sharon Jarvis (non-performer) and my friend Sarah Atkinson (performer.)


As I attended a performing arts college for 3 years, I don't feel like an observation would be of any help as I already have experience in this so I am going to use some of my past knowledge for this. I have had hands on experience of 'Performing arts' in all aspects wether it's Teaching, being taught, watching a class, discipline and the performances.

No comments:

Post a Comment